Health and Safety Consultancy Services for Norfolk, Suffolk and the whole of East Anglia
Ensure your businesses health and safety practices are up to scratch.
The Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and You.
All organisations employing five or more employees are legally required to undertake the following duties:
- Provide a written health and safety policy statement
- Detail in writing the organisational arrangements for carrying out its policy objectives
- Identify and record significant workplace risks
- Communicate these arrangements to its employees
- Review these arrangements regularly
The purpose of this legislative programme is to reduce the incidence of injury and ill health to employees and other stakeholders who may be affected by your operations. The extent of your health and safety management system will depend upon two defining factors:
- The size of your organisation
- The complexity of your operations
Here at Foley and Baugh we believe that we can offer professional health and safety advice and guidance that is both cost effective and proportionate to the needs of your organisation.
The Foley and Baugh Health and Safety Management Standard
In association with our client partners we have developed the Foley and Baugh Health and Safety Management Standard to provide the platform upon which your organisation can build. Using your own industry knowledge and know-how we can work together to achieve a safe and healthy future for all employees, owners and customers. We will be on hand to assist you and your organisation to achieve the highest standards of health and safety management and to help you to develop a positive health and safety culture that will enhance the commitment of your employees to work in a safe and healthy manner, promoting communication, co-operation and consultation.
The highlights of the Health and Safety Management Standard are, but not confined to, the following:
- A written statement of Health and Safety Policy
- Your company's risk management strategy
- A detailed description of your organisational structure and the roles and reponsibilities
- Procedures for worker engagement
- Procedures for inspection and auditing (internal and external)
- Information, instruction and training.
Health and Safety Continuous Support
Having established your organisational compliance with the standard a dedicated advisor will be assigned to your business. The relationship forged between the advisor and you and members of your team is the most important element in achieving compliance with the performance standards. Your advisor will assist you and your team in all areas of health and safety management within your organisation.
Your advisor will assist you in:
- Carrying out the duties listed in the above paragraph
- Undertaking risk assessments in line with regulatory requirements to include:
- Manual Handling
- Noise and Vibration
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Workplace Equipment
- Display Screen Equipment
- Asbestos Management
- Undertaking statistical analysis of your incident reports
- Conducting training needs audits
- Cultivating a positive health and safety culture
- Conducting health and safety committee meetings
- Preparation and delivery of formal training sessions
- Preparation of safety handbooks
- Preparation of method statements and safe systems of work.
- Preparation of toolbox talk training sessions.
- Setting up health surveillance systems both pre and in-employment.
Did you know? Foley & Baugh offer a discount on all training course for new and existing clients of 20%!
For more information simply call 01493 659026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
So what can we offer your business?
Contact us today for all your health and safety requirements!
Foley and Baugh Business Services
We undertake contracts for larger national companies taking us further afield into all parts of the country. The Foley & Baugh range of health and safety services include...
Foley and Baugh offer professional health and safety advice and guidance that is both cost effective and proportionate to the needs of your organisation.
Foley and Baugh offer our fire risk assessment service to businesses and organisations in Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk and Suffolk!
Foley and Baugh hold a number of “Face Fit” days throughout the year here at our offices, these can be booked through the booking button below.
Sign up to our mailing list!
For all the latest course news, special offers and more join our mailing list! By signing up to our mailing list you agree that Foley and Baugh can keep your information on file.
Why choose Foley and Baugh?
So why choose us for all your businesses health and safety training and requirements?
First Class Service
Leading health and safety services for businesses and organisations.
Get health and safety advice from our highly professional team.
All the health and safety training your business could ever need under one roof.